<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Alliance twinks are becoming endangered because of "Global Laming", pretty soon the only place you'll find an Alliance twink is in a history book. It's not too late, don't let the Alliance twinks go the way of the Mammoth, for 3 gold a day, less than the price of repairing your armor from MC, you too can encase a young twink in armor with blue text... Or maybe I'll just keep the gold, because I'm broke.

So tempted. I have an unnatural craving to stunlock people but I already don't have enough time to play my Druid. I'd really like to get the PvP purples for rank, but the time required just isn't going to happen...it'd be nice to get some sort of reward for holding a rank as opposed to burning up the chain and then quitting like most people do.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?