<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 31, 2006

"So I was wandering around in the forest in the rain, ooh-ing and ahh-ing at things, when I stumbled across a Khajit bandit, who immediately demanded payment for using his road. I had no coin to my name, and I timidly explained this to the bandit. The bandit conveyed that he understood my predicament by stabbing me repeatedly in the face until my lifeless body tumbled down the nearby hill."

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com
The review is at http://www.cad-media.com/mediaitem.php?mid=13&c=pc but the link appears to be busted now that I've tried to blog it.

It reminds me of the "I'm a bear!" comic from Machall which had him marvelling at the falling snow in Morrowind.

I'd be tempted to pick the game up since I haven't had an RPG in a while (WoW is an RPG as much as Baldur's Gate 2 isn't). Unfortunately, I find myself lacking time necessary to play games as much as I want to...it's horrible. I still have Painkiller kicking around from Christmas and I haven't even opened the box yet.

For once it isn't a case of too many games, but too much other stuff.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?