<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

/me reads over last post.

Man, we are SO screwed. I'm going to drop a blade barrier and run like hell.

My Curse of Shipping is still overflowing in strength. My ThinkGeek stuff is being held at UPS across town (25$ taxi to get it probably...) so I'm going to beg someone at work to accept delivery for me and bring it in next week.

Meanwhile, my new video card was delayed and probably would still be if I hadn't called to find out why. All the agent would say was that there was an approval error with my credit card. We ended up calling Visa to get it verified. It shipped two days ago but they couldn't deliver today because it dumped snow all freaking night, and then all damn day. They ALSO won't schedule a drop off for a specific timeframe, so I'll likely have to get them to drop it off with someone at work that owns a fucking HOUSE.

Anyways, if you are bored with TV shows because they have no action, I HIGHLY recommend the anime Black Cat. The pace of it is blazing and there's a lot of nifty character designs. They are very unafraid of killing off characters. If the episodes up to 18 can't sell you, 18 will cause you to require a change of underwear.

Get a torrent client and start downloading from Baka-Updates. That's right, Stupid-Updates. Try and get recent stuff since anything older than a few months seems to get dropped from the subbing group's trackers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?