<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sweet

So maybe it won't be quite as bad as I was ranting about yesterday.

Also, on a NSFW topic, we were discussing the decadent aspects of U.S. society. Someone felt the need to provide documented proof and linked this.

I forgot to talk about D&D two weeks ago. Basically, I can't remember anything that happened except a little event in which we recreated a scene from Army of Darkness. This old woman was hanging out in an evil undead dungeon playing with a corpse. She greeted us warmly, teased our dwarf, and then went into a deep discussion with my cleric regarding their great improvements in the quality of their evil undead hordes.
So the DM was trying to make her indearing to us, no doubt to backstab us with her later, but made the mistake of teasing the dwarf a bit too far. My cleric had no intention of keeping the hag alive (competition!) and distracted her long enough to bluff a secret message to the dwarf: "It's a trick, get an axe".

And then he chopped her three times in the back. I imagine her keeling over like Grounds Keeper Willy in that Shining spoof in the Simpsons.

This week, I intend to have my dragon bite someone in the face. See, he rides on my shoulder so he's already at face biting level and all it should take is a feint from my cleric to leave an opponent open for a nice toothy sneak attack. Don't forget the Con damage!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?