<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Actor Shatner sells kidney stone.

Now that's comedy.

I have this $75 ThinkGeek gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket. Fortunately, it looks like the PA collectable card game will be sold there recently and I think I'll be picking that up. I mean, one of the attack cards is called Polysylabic and has Tycho screaming the word in vicious anger at the sky like some special attack from an anime. It makes me giggle.

WoW is all consuming. My druid is rediculously fun in PvP. I've almost reached the gear balance that provides mobility, damage, and mana pool. My travel form is as fast as a normal mount, my bear form can outlast any class but warriors, and catform is just rediculous.

Yet, I still find myself farming stupid faction while waiting in queue. I nearly have a thousand gold and nothing to spend it on as a result.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?