<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sympatico sucks, but I still think Rogers sucked more. See, at least when Sympatico fucks up, they agree that they did, say sorry, and then give you a fancy ticket number so that you can get credited for the downtime. Even then, the downtime is just slow-ass-whygodwhy-agony-dialup speed as opposed to zero internet at all (also known as End Of The World).

Normally I'll be downloading a dozen things, streaming some shoutcast/podcast, surfing, chatting, and playing Warcraft or some HL2DM all at the same time...but for the next week I can do one of those at a time. If the WoW patch is a big one, I won't even be able to do that.

So, deprived of almost all forms of entertainment and new media, I have gone insane.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?