<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cool!

Level 13 now with my rogue on Dark Iron. I'm actually finding some content I haven't already played eight thousand times with the Darkmoon Faire as I haven't been there with a lowbie yet. The quest, ofcourse, sends me cross-continent :P I should be able to get level 20+ this weekend...I hope. The lack of combo abilities from talents make combat feel soooo sloooooow.

I was watching Shuffle! with Caitlin. We got to episode 10...which is really the last happy-go-lucky episode before several characters almost die, and the rest go literally insane. Its an anime based on a hentai game, so I guess it was to be expected. Bleach is new this week and I'm downloading it now...its probably done, actually, and I have to wait 7 more hours to watch it...argh....

Think I can summon the ambition to learn Japanese just so that I can read manga and watch anime raw? I'm sure I could if I was paid to do it...otherwise its just to easy not to do it :P

Like how blogging is easier than working.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?