<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I've come to the conclusion that one of the guys I play D&D with can't read.

I was doing some research regarding the feats he had, and also regarding how he got so many. Turns out that he's using stuff from Unearthed Arcana, reading the entries incredibly wrong, and getting his choices approved by someone that isn't even gaming with us...

I'm bringing my god-damned red pen to the next gaming session.

I turn to WoW to calm me down in situations like the above...at least in a MMO its really hard for people to abusively interpret clear rules. However, it brings out some other entertaining (I lie, I mean "fucking annoying") qualities in humans, which I find equally aggravating.

Lets watch that CSI episode for this week to take my mind off uncoordinated game-tards. Cliffhanger episode. Argh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?