<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 14, 2005

What's the matter Bones? Is he dead?

It's worse than that...his TEETH ARE GONE!

Not as horrible as I was expecting. The IV made me about as uncomfortable as I've ever been and the warm sensation of drugs going into my hand was trippy. The sockets are healing pretty good so far, although I'm still pretty puffy.

Not being able to eat what I want *really* pisses me off, fortunately I like simple foods like soup and yogurt.

It's kinda weird that Gord is talking about mummies. I was bored this morning so I was reading through Libris Mortis for D&D 3.5 and rolling up Camile (mummy water priestess) as a backup character for one of my co-worker campaigns. She's a real bitch with some of the undead feats and water related spells/feats from Stormwrack. Think I could take the Wavekeeper prestige class if I substitute a rebuked water elemental for an animal companion? I'm kinda sad that water elementals simply can't engulf and drown people now. Now they just drench. Feel the terror of...drench.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?