<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

The ring finally came in and it looks perfect. I'm sure Caitlin will have some pics up or otherwise be more than happy to flaunt it for you.

I got sucked into the Arathi BG in WoW last night...I spent 3 hours wtfpwning people. Its apparently one thing to play a rogue, and another thing to play a rogue well.

The theme of the month is Pretension, by the way.

Making the Horde character has already paid off for no-waiting-to-fsck-up-yonder-l00z3rz. I like it. Hopefully some of the big PvP names on the server will remember my Druid enough to get me some bonus points and into their PvP guild (a necessity, really, for getting the worthwhile gear...unfortunately). I'm just not always digging the responsibility towards grinding in a dungeon for someone that I barely know when I never ask such a thing myself. Being pulled away from PvP to do such a thing is painful. It feels like babysitting instead of hobbying and I don't even get paid to handle their shit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?