<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nanotechnology + lasers. The future is here.

With D&D cancelled this weekend (DM's wife's birthday or some other insignifigant event...) and WoW being not much more than a fancy chat program, I might actually need to get my hands on another game. For the first time since December.

Battlefield 2 could be fun, and I know Jim has been playing it. Can't really go wrong with face-shooting-big-explodies. I still haven't played KOTOR (first or second) and should probably get caught up on those, but I don't think I have the attention span for an epic saga right now.

Some punk broke the LCD on my brand new phone at work. It is now slowly bleeding to death. I am so happy that they decided to cram the overnight agents into my workspace. Having finger prints on my ceiling-facing monitor, crumbs on my desk, chair readjusted, and someone eating my god-damned porridge...disgusts me. Freaking humans.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?