<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I would think that a jeep would be chilly in the winter, but T to the C is one of those freaks that prefers the tundra-esque "Room Temperature".

I like the colour.

My step-sister just had a kid. Well, not just - there was the whole 9ish months of pregnancy and stuff. "Logan Justice Merriam". TJ discovered that there are little safety bands they put on newborns to prevent them from being taken from the hospital. I warned her she might get caught, but with the price newborn-firstborns are going for these days, I can't blame her for her greed.

That's just a joke. TJ is still recovering from her motorcycle accident and is smart enough to realize she wouldn't get very far.

My legitimate purchase of the Italian Job DVD is finished..um..being delivered. I'll go watch that now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?