<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I was playing the FEAR demo...an okay game. Any comments you hear about the physics being a bit flighty regarding aiming are correct. The atmosphere of the game is pretty well done, though fairly predictable.

One particular instance made me jump; I was climbing down a ladder and spun to see this little undead girl walking towards me...she then burst into a cloud of debris. Thinking the scare event was over, I slid down the ladder to the bottom, spun again to see the big mission boss directly infront of me; I wasted a shotgun round before realizing it was just my character hallucinating.

Also, there was a random prop magazine on a table that stated as the headline:
"The Event Horrizon found!", complete with a pic of the ship in the clouds.

That was probably the freakiest part. I'm amazed I haven't had nightmares of zombie/raptor Sam Neill yet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?