<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Added two new products to the lengthening list of Things I Have To Do Extra Work For Without Getting Paid.

This now puts me at the same amount of work as everyone else, times three. Isn't this sitcom cliche #145? I think one of my coworkers is supposed to suggest I confront my boss with it in an attempt to get a raise, while I try and be meek about the job. Finally, I will cave-in to peer pressure and do something ludicrous that no one in the real world would really do, and it will cost me some excellent benefit that management was just on the verge of offering thanks to my original hard work. Then I would be angry at the coworker, without realizing that I am the one to blame as I was the moron that listened to a coworker in the first place.

Annual raise time is January. I think I can go without snapping until then. If they ain't paying me more, someone else can do it. On extremely short notice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?