<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Completed the first day of 4am wake up and 6 am training today. Get to be cross-trained onto digital projectors for work. They are pretty nice (average cost of 1 projector is 2 to 3 thousand dollars US) and the technology behind them is pretty awesome. It's really the only commercial business our site has (few consumers can afford them yet) so we deal with companies instead of jerk-off Bobby-Jo-Mo in Swamp-fuck-no-where-US-of-A.

While the AM is brutal, the course teacher knows her stuff and the material is interesting (I know nothing so I'm learning stuff) and I'm off the phone for a week. The bonus is that the other case managers that have been taking days off and vacations now have to pull my share of the work for this week (which isn't much since I never left a lot over in the first place) and I being paid to do it. It's a bit of petty revenge...and I can take my vacation and leave them with my share of the workload then as well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?