<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

A small star streaks among the uncountable numbers, then slows, and comes to a glide.

Not a star, but a small ship.

A lone pilot: explorer, adventurer, scientist - alien.

Sirens! Red lights! Attacks, incoming! Unknown ships, unknown enemies...

The blue planet...the only hope! Stabilizer fins - damaged...Atomic power - failing...small chance...brace for impact!

***

My ship...destroyed. Raygun, disfunctional. Atmosphere, breathable. These earth-bound aliens are not the same as those with the ships...Allies?
Their technology is strange, their ways unfamiliar. I must build a rapport with the hewmons. Earn their trust and technology, combat their enemies...

It will be difficult without my Raygun...but perhaps - yes, indeed! My affinity for the atom. I will implement it in new ways. Mold it with my mind, harness it to my fists, slave it to my feet! With such pugnacious power, I will stand a chance in this world. I must become...

The Martial Martian


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?