<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Seriously, you're twisted.
You are: THE JOKER!


Which Batman Villain Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Sure, I like poison, acid, and toxic boiling poison acid, but that doesn't mean I'm THAT much like the Joker. Similarities between my fantasies of beating various heroes to death with items such as giant monkey-wrenches, or a purse full of horseshoes, and actual actions taken by the Joker, are purely coincidental. It's not like I'm pale with twisted goblin features, and I don't ALWAYS giggle when I'm (un)fairly defeating someone. Finally, when have I ever toyed with someone in a cruel and excessive plot just for my own amusement?

Useless, incorrect web-quiz. Now back to my search on ebay for that stylish purple pin-stripe and matching pimp hat I've always been interested in.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?