<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Was "promoted" to a "Temporary" "Agent Service Group" member today.

"Promoted" means I get to do slightly less work but deal with both the really dumb agents and the really angry customers...which is pretty much what I was doing unofficially anyways.

"Temporary" means that I am not a full member and will not get paid more than what I am now. If the call que dies down, I get put back to my original job as an "Agent" ("Agent" refers to those that take the calls. Not to be confused with "Technician" since techs typically know how to fix things, whereas most of our employees just BREAK things).

"Agent Service Group" is a fancy way of saying "2nd Tier Technician", aka, "Supervisors, Mentors, or Managers" to people looking to bitch at an "Agent's" "Boss".

At least I can get more credit as a 2nd Tier Technician on my resume than "Agent".

In the off chance that the call que continues to be heavy, I might get hired on as a "Full" position and get a pay raise. Holy shit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?