<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Today we got a floor-wide email stating that we were not allowed to decorate our work computers with magnets.

Did I mention that I work for a major computer system provider and that my job is to troubleshoot those computer systems and diagnose/repair very technical issues? That email was sent to everyone with my same job description. It was specifically directed at us, because people with my same job description were apparently sticking magnets onto their work computers. Reportedly, these people who troubleshoot technical issues did not know any better and thought that it was okay to stick magnets all over their computer and monitor.


I don't hate my job. I hate the people that I deal with at my job.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?