<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

As I was collecting all of my links again for my bookmarks, I happened onto one of the WoW news sites I check frequently...it's one of those sites that generally sucks, but they link to anything important on all the other news sites.

Anyways, one of the admins posted a few new pics from the Blizzard site. He then confuses a Night Elf with a Troll. Some of the other entertaining, useless comments he has made consist of mistaking a female undead for a male undead, asking when the Paladin with a magical hammer was going to pull out his weapon, and getting pretty much any story of art related comment wrong in some way.

Just on the miniscule chance he finds this page: Keep trying, buddy. You'll get a screenshot comment correct. Someday. Law of Averages and all that.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?