<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Besides the fact that the beta starts at the end of this month, the other big WoW news is with all the fucktards freaking out about how 'unattractive' the horde females are.

For those that are unaware, the horde races include:
Orcs.
Tauren (minotaurs, basically)
Trolls
Undead

Now, if I were a Blizzard artist, I would be thinking "fuck all of you morons, you'll still buy the game anyways and I'm not going to change all the god damn beautiful artwork just because you want something to wank off to". It appears, however, that the boss of the artists wants to appease the masses...or at least just wants to lie and pretend they are doing something about it.

I think they should leave the art. I also think you should have to pass a test of some kind that deems you worthy in the eyes of the devs to play the game. It would be very similar to the test I envision people will have to pass in order to be allowed to breed children.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?