<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

Movie Night:
"Matrix: Revolutions"
Synopsis:
33% crap, bad character developent, useless characters, pointless scenes, Timothy Findley-esq quality of overdoing metaphor and symbolism (ie trying way too fucking hard)
33% awesome action, good CG, delicious deaths, interesting characters
33% credits (although the music rox)
The ending was as expected because it allows them to pimp out the franchise like a smack-crazed hoochymama

"Deep Impact"
Synopsis:
Normally I give all movies a fair chance. But. After watching not even five minutes, even right after a scifi swiss-cheese plot move like Revolutions, I had to leave the room. It was THAT unbelievable.
Viewers Note: I was slightly biased towards the movie in the first place. I have always thought of it as "that Armageddon ripoff".

I am glad that I did not pay for either movie. Although I might pay for the soundtrack from Revolutions. Please don't hate me for liking some mainstream music.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?