<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Today is the 'merican Thanks Givin' so our call volume is at such a level as that I get to wait at least 15 minutes between each call. I pass the time by drawing the grizzly deaths of endless stickmen on, over, and frequently involving the written information I take from customers. So far, the guy with the letter P is dominating, but I figure he'll get dropped by the stickman that has just figured out that he can throw the letter O like a deadly chakrum.

Also: Sometimes the customers ask us why we're working this holiday. I tell them the office is in Canada. "Oh," they say "You guys don't have Thanks Givin'?"

Also, also: Some of the employees here are bitching that it's boring. Boring to be paid to sit at a desk for a few hours and not do anything while still making 10$ an hour and you can talk to everyone, have access to email and also fully interneted computers.
Why the fuck did it take me so long to find a job with so many people that can apparently do without one?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?