<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

So far, this is the most I've read/heard about Revolutions:

"Personally, I think it's a cinematic landmark, as this film is the first time someone has managed to construct a narrative entirely out of plot holes."

It's a mainstream action movie attempting to tie in the metaphysical and philosophy...what the crap do you expect? I gave up on the story the first time I saw the first movie and have since focused on bitching about the excessive use of slow motion and ackward acrobatics.

And now for something completely different.

This month I'm paying off my new bed. Next month I will have money for Christmas AND most of a new computer. Having money is so fucking AWESOME.

Related:
If Satan went shopping for computers to torture the eternally damned souls of hell with, he'd buy HP/Compaq. That is, if they aren't forged in the blackest flames of hell to begin with.

Stop reading this and get back to work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?