<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Most Filling Sandwich I've Had in a Month:
1 6oz baccon and cheddar cheese stuffed hamburger patty
2 thick slices of whole grain-multigrain bread (I had no buns left, so I used bread. TAKE IT UP A NOTCH)
5 thick slices of cheddar (the block of cheese was almost done so I cut thick to use it all)
1/2 cooking onion
lots of mustard
little bit o ketchup

Broil hamburger (crunchier the better if you ask me).
Stick cheddar (say it! say cheddah! shehdaaaarrrrrrrrrrr) on one side of bread.
Microwave bread with cheese on it until it starts to melt
Hack up onion into whatever size of pieces you want; sprinkle on melted cheddar
Mircowave bread again for about half the time. This melds the cheese and the bread and the onions together in some sort unholy triple union that would make an American Bible Thumper faint. It also takes a bit of the zing and heartburn out of the onions.
Put wellcooked patty on the cheesy side, microwave for about 10 seconds so it all melts together and cannot escape until it's too late (feel free to say aloud "There will be no escape until it's too late. Muha ha ha haaa". It adds flava. BAM!)
Smother with mustard. Attempt to smother with ketchup, but then remember that you are down to the last couple ketchup molecules. Now look sad and say "Doh".
Devour.

It has an odd flavour because of the multigrain. I would call it something like 'grainy' and 'beefy', similar to butchering a cow in a field of grain, making a barbeque out of impromptu items and then eatting your burger with a fist full o' grain.

Delicious, healthy, hearty. I made 2 thinking I would eat them both, but the first one made me feel like I had killed (with anti-terrorist sonar) and eatten a whole whale. The second one was wrapped up and will be reheated for lunch tomorrow. I will update, with colourfull commentary, the reheated flavour.

Until next time. Remember: Meat is murder. Just shut the fuck up and eat it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?