<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

For some reason I can't get to the blogger site from my home PC, so I'm using Shane's. It's awesome having to use 4 different computers to do my usual stuff on the internet, such as browse sites and use an online journal.

I was going to mention Megatokyo (which has been just updated now...better than the usual NEVER I guess...) and specifically the topic heading on Piro's rant and the rant image.

If you don't get it, I expect you to be a Priest. (But even then, if it was a pic of a little boy, you'd get it)

I don't think it was intentional on his part, although with all the crap that he spews from his mouth in his rants, and his taste for moody pics of cute, yet excessively young, anime girls....well, it was going to happen eventually.

Anyways, back to wrapping up that school-girl uniform that I got for Caitlin for Christmas...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?