<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Back at school...er...work...again.

HR is coming in today to learn us some Harrasment training. I assume they mean in prevention of Harrasment, but I can hope.

We got our teacher a couple of Transformers and GIJoe Crossover comics for a "Thanks for not being a hardass like most of the other trainers supposedly are" present. He will really like 'em.

Last night was awesome. Got home from work at 3:30. Read for an hour. Fell asleep. Woke up at 6:30. Ate vile hotdogs which I will ONCE AGAIN vow never to purchase and eat. Read for 10 minutes. Came up with some fun ideas for D&D characters for this weekend. Fell alseep for another hour. Woke up when Shane got home. Yabbered. Fell alseep until 4am this morning. Best. Day. Ever.

Yeah, so D&D this weekend if all goes well. Playing with Shane's group, consisting of buds from his work and formerly from his work and their wives and stuff. Should be pretty fun to introduce them to my brand of character. Heh, only Shane knows the possibilities, but I will be nice the first little while until I find out how far the DM will let me go and the stages of each other player's rage. Heeee.

I guess I'm done blogging...but the teacher is still not back...went to get something or other...still no word on our shift bids. It'd be nice to know what hours I'll be working NEXT WEEK, but whatever. I just hope they don't jump us with it on Friday and say "You all have to work HORRIBLE hours THIS WEEKEND!".

Bite, slash, claw. Yeah.

Phone should be hooked up tomorrow. That'd be nice. Internet would be nicer. This weekend will be super.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?