<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2003

I wish Quicktime would just die. It runs like crap, has shitty compression, has inferior features and appears to be incompatible with the various millions of codecs I've had to install for it and the other video software I have. Currently, if I try to load the player, it freezes up while it attempts to download the current mindblowing splashscreen from the QT site, probably some useless info about some musician and their shitty music video informing me that I can download the video for FREE from the QT site. If I load QT movies into Mozilla, it works but continuously reloads my desktop for some reason, generating extremely annoying flashing icons. It won't even load in IE and instantly crashes the browser.

It really didn't help that I downloaded a 10 minute POS video that apparently took 5+ people several months to make. I am glad that I didn't spend thousands of dollars on film school and endless hours fetching coffee and donuts for some small-time director. Apparently I recieved more than equivalent filming experience a few years ago when I produced that fine turd of a movie in my OAC year for art class (No offense to any actors in that movie. Thanks to you, I learned that torturing cast and audience results in an A+).

This is the article where it explains the massive amounts of work that went into the masterpiece that is this movie.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?