<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Had instant Ramen. I don't see the big deal. It was like a less salty Mr. Noodles and it cost 5 times as much.

Dropped off 16 resumes around Shane's apartment. All but 1 were met with 'would you be able to work these hours'? One guy actually talked with me for 5 minutes. Toronto fucking SUCKS.

Have little to do. Trying not to succumb to urges of playing Einhander and Planetside. Have not been able to play Starcraft so people will still stand a fair chance against me when I can migrate my system and CDs here (assuming I get a call before the weekend).

It's also freaking cold here. Having giant windows is like having a glacier. Did not bring sweaters or slippers. Tips of fingers turning black. Must seek more boring Ramen.

I can't figure out how to activate sound on Shane's computer. It is preventing me from watching or playing various games.

Since Shane has Trillian, I will likely only be using MSN Messenger for the next while. If you must contact me, I will be on it when Shane isn't.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?