<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Ugh. I hate Saturday Sluggy. I'm not sure if I should call it "What a comic done by me would look like" or "The comic that you can't read most of because they use impossible to read fonts". I'm gonna go for the 2nd.

Watched Twin Warriors today. It's a 1993 Jet-Li martial arts movie. Has a fair amount of action with nice fights and a couple really good seqences. It's all typical Asian rop&pulley combat but that's what I was expecting. Nothing really spectacular accept for a couple plot twists (one was good, the other was strange). It was a good waste of 1.5 hours anyways. Much better than damn Star Trek reruns.

I was watching both Rumble in the Bronx and Backdraft earlier - at the same time. Watching all those firefighters being burned alive to the theme song of Iron Chef made me hungry.

Hypaspace (geek news on Spacechannel) reports that James Cameron (Director of Aliens among a LOT of other good shit) has hinted that he will be fixing the shit that was Aliens 3 and is interested in getting Arnold in on it. Yeah, so WOOT!! I PRAY they'll make him a Predator who is in the buisness of hunting down Alien-Ripley and possibly her offspring. I think most of you will agree that would be the shit.

Maybe I should write a script and send it to him!

Scroll to the bottom image. That's my favorite. Between that and stupid-ass Yu-Gi-Oh I'm getting a hankerin for some card spankerin. I miss the convoluted days of buying masses of cards, spending hours in my devil-card-lair designing extremely bitchy decks with which to torture infidels at school. Ahh, the good old days of 2nd turn Baron Sengirs, hand fulls of Dark Banishings, and being reamed by a lot of steroid-hyped, meth-popping, mouth-foaming faeries. The online game just isn't the same since you can't see who you're toying with.

I just realized I might be sadistic.

So....I guess it's time to find a new game...one with multiplayer. It can't be a Blizzard game since I vowed never to play on Bnet again vs random people. Too many fuckers. It's like all the people that I quite Counter-Strike because of have flocked to Warcraft3. I have WBC2 here but no one plays that so there's no competition. Planetside was fun but its too hard to play without buying (60$) then paying for monthly (25$). Maybe when I get a job. And a PC upgrade. And a job. Hmm. Age of Wonders Expansion is out in a few weeks so I'll get some play time with Pete one way or another, but I can't get a gluttonous amounts of slayage without weeks of toil.

Seems to be a bit of a lull in games right now.


Lack of job and lack of games make Josh something something.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?