<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I accidently found this great sounding program which is available in an online format. Unfortunately it involves taking math courses as part of the program. I hate math. Secondly, a lot of the general electives are classroom, not online. At this time there is no Campus outside of the States (there is one being built in TO in the future, that's how I found out about the site) so going to classes is impossible. The third problem deals with the software necessary to do the course. I'm pretty sure my crap ass machine couldn't handle it. So that gets back to the chicken and the egg thing: I need money to upgrade my PC so that I can take a course to get in a better position to make money and pay for a new PC. Plus books and other physical materials for a new media course like this are all brand new and deadly expensive...and they'd have to be shipped from the US.

So I guess in a few years when I have steady income, a new PC and everything besides my dream job, I can take this course. By the time I graduate and get hired, I'll be older than most CEOs.

*grumble*

ARG. Not that I'd want to take the electives anyways. Being an American course, the list goes from "Western Civ" (meaning US history) to "American Literature" to various Art Appreciation and Architecture courses which only focus on AMERICAN contributions.

I hate them so much.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?