<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 13, 2003

Dear Blog,

This kinda embarrassing since I make myself out to be such a movie geek, but today I finally saw Wayne's World 2 from start to finish. It was delightfull in the various ways that it was and I feel truly enlightened for finally seeing it. The damn thing had eluded me since it's release, allowing me to only catch glimpses of it for about 5 years. I will now strike it from my list of wiley things that have eluded me.

Here is the revised list of Things That Have Eluded Me For a God Damn Long Time:
1. Warcraft II: SLAIN (Thanks to Vorgo and his HD mind-meld)
2. Sex: SLAIN (Thanks to Caitlin)
3. Math: ONGOING
4. Wayne's World 2: SLAIN
5. A Freaking Job: ONGOING

Remember, Blog, this is my secret stuff, so don't tell anyone. Kissu!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?