<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Science Log, 06/04/03:
It seems that I have the ability to shoot forth a globule of pure bile from my throat. The stimuli that provoked such a reaction (most likely defensive or hostile in nature) is unknown, although I was watching badly dubbed anime (Yugi-Oh...it brings back too many stupid MtG memories) at the time of the event. The bile appears to be body temperature, seeing as how I didnt realize it was in my mouth until it started burning my tongue and teeth. This stealth attack surprised me and caused me to inhale sharply, sending much of it down my windpipe and causing much more pain, violent coughing, tears in my eyes and total fear and confusion. Cold water did little to abate the searing pain and it did not subside until I had eatten 3 peices of cold white bread. I theorize that it acted as a spunge, absorbing the bile and allowing the bile to burn it instead of me.

The prospects of this reflex as a weapon are many. Further tests will have to be provoked in order to discover the effect of this bile on living flesh, stone, wood, concrete, steel, and space age plastics, in addition to determining its range and accuracy in the event that my mouth be open at the time of projection. This first incident suggests that it will have strong, perhaps lethal, effect. Currently, in preparation for the discovery that I can activate this on command, I am taking suggestions for my Apathetic Super-Villain name; I fully intend to use this power for whatever cause I deem 'swell'. I am currently partial to "The Vile Venom."

End Science Log.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?