<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I think Gollum had too much to drink at the awards pre-party: download it

These little shorts are so well done and so damn funny: Red vs Blue

If only Volition and Relic could get together and make a hybrid RTS-Space Combat Sim. Just set up a game scenario, elect a commander to handle resources/construction and the rest of the players jump from ship to ship, piloting and manning gun turrets. It'd be Natural Selection in Space...hopefully done better though :P

The above Relic link was initially supposed to go to a Gamespot preview of Homeworld2 which has many tasty screenshot. Unfortunately, the enite Gamespot site crapped out while I was typing. I'm so happy I'm not paying a subscription fee to them. On a sidenote, I really wish they'd decide on a format for their site. It gets very hard to navigate when they change all the links and move around buttons every 2 weeks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?