<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 21, 2003

I keep forgetting to post it, but http://64.236.34.141:80/stream/1018, also known as Groove Salad is an excellent MP3 streaming radio (just copy and paste the above address to 'play from location' in winamp). It's groo-v tunes that I find perfect for surfin', scriptin' or ranting to and its at good quality and upload.

I am also 50% done aquiring NWN:SoU, the expansion for NWN. It should take me like two days to play through single player a couple times (Gamespy says its about 20 hours) and then I will put up a comment (aka essay). The game is out in stores as of 2 days ago, but the 1.30 patch has yet to be released, pissing all kinds of players off since they can't play SoU with normal NWN online until the rest of us get the patch. Heh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?