<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 23, 2003

Happy Tree Friends have updated with a new "Christmas in June" kinda thing. Several Christmas Kringle cards are available for laughter. Man I love those guys.

I died watching MK2 last night, but revived this morning, so its all good. The D&D movie, I think, is actually worse than MK2, although the difference is not signifigant.

I'm about 30 minutes into SoU and I've had to reload very often. The scripts have broken several times on me already and otherwise its just a lot easier to reload than it is to respawn. The voice acting ranges from super-excellent to please-end-my-pain, but the new voice sets for PC characters are unanimously good/hilarious. There's almost all the feats they left out from the original game, even though none of them are particularily usefull given the extreme powergaming that is almost all NWN modules. One out of the dozen new character portraits are good, the rest are below-josh-art quality. I took the half-orc sorc (has the best voice acting yet) with me as my npc slave since my only other choice at this point was the rogue/cleric dorf who I'm terrified might start coming on to me. The other tag-along npc I think is a racist paladin chick, but she decided to stay home and clean up instead of keeping me warm on those cold winter-tileset nights. BTW, I'm fighting level 3-5ish kobolds which kinda spoils the kobold bashing fun since they can kill me (a level one il-equiped fighter) in 2-3 hits. I'm sure the story will aptly explain why there are this many powerful kobolds....yep....

WBC2 is at 53% which is really good for an obscure 1 year old game, and at this rate, I should be able to finish SoU and uninstall it to make room if need be (which is very likely).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?