<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Great news! Monster has found new jobs matching your job search agent criteria!

Here are the results that were found on Wednesday, June 04, 2003:

Your job search agent titled "no 1" matched new jobs based on your search criteria. Listed below are the top 1 match(es)... (Just click on the job title to view a job.)

1. Jun 3 15:25:40, Représentant publicitaire, Communications Voir, CA-ON-Ottawa

USELESS!!

Anyways, no word back from the 'banks' or that other prospect. I did, however, binge today and applied to about 30 places through various job match services and was bored so I hit the crappy strip malls around here again. From Illustrator to Telemarketer to about 5 different grocery stores to Harvey's to Blockbuster to Tim Horror's...

And it was such a delight to get rained on. The rained on again. Then to face various managers who looked more pissed off than I was. The Harvey's is my best prospect since it was LETHAL in there. They looked so understaffed and the Highschool kids there were clueless. I dunno if I actually want to work there but my options continue to dwindle. I applied online to a College Student Painter project, which isn't anything fancy, just a workforce that goes and paints houses, ect. It looks to pay good, has lots of available positions and I'm actually OVER qualified for it (because I worked with my handy-man Dad for so long and have a couple art certificates :P). I just hope to god that they don't need me to have a car like every other Painter job I've EVER seen posted.

I'm praying for the painter job since its something I've done before and its not too hard, plus its full hours. Idealy, getting a job at the mall up here as a grocery stockboy would also be excellent since I wouldn't have to bus, smell paint all day, and I could work the shifts no one likes (usually night shifts so I won't have to deal with people - yes!).

If anyone has leads on jobs in the Etobicoke area (preferably NORTH Etobicoke) for a guy with some art skills, various computer skills, basic construction skills, basic food skills and who works REALLY damn hard when he gets payed for it, let me know via email.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?