<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Some more formatting. I was reading Ian's blog and wandered over to Shane's blog and became aware of the massive text size difference. Then I realized that at my resolution, that giant crayon text size looks even smaller than it would on a desktop that isnt maxing out the resolution of a videocard (so I can fit more buttons on screen in big programs like Maya and Aurora). So I changed the size by 20% to make it look more professional.

Job update: I am still unemployed. I received a couple leads from my...um...what the HELL is her relation to me? Um...the mother-in-law of my step-sister...my step-mother-in-law? Whatever. Anyways, like her family title, she's a little crazy and these leads are probably way out of my league. The 'banks' are also supposedly hiring again, but as to which banks are looking for someone with my pitiful qualifications, I'll probably never know. Not that anyone has called me back ANYWAYS.

So, prepare for a job rant (like a big one) in the next few buisness days.

Game Update: I've been playing a lot of Neverwinter Nights recently...although not because its a good game. Infact, if the multiplayer was even half of what it is it would be the most overrated game in existance (DOOM3 isn't out yet). It's a Persistant server module that has me in its soul-draining grip. This particular one transforms an already Diablo2-esq engine into something like Diablo3 in its horrid addictiveness. Its pretty pathetic with its massive items of destruction that are available to even a lowly level 1 character...infact its the anti-christ of a Pete campaign (a campaign where characters rely VERY little on items and equipment and roleplay their way out of extremely dangerous and complicated situations).

I could quite easily go on, but Caitlin just called saying she's coming home from work early because she's sick. Consider you and your eyeballs saved.

For now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?